Mission of Journalism
I want to remind my readers the definition of True Journalism.
According to experts:
* The best journalists are life-long learners.They’re good at their craft but they never think they know it all (Veteran Journalist Deborah Potter).
* We are not here to merely make a living.
One should believe in the mission of journalism.
- * The question that a senior Journalist ask for himself is how do I do a story and still retain my journalistic ethics.
* Apply different strategy where emotions are running high and the person whose visuals (read interviews) we want to take,is an ordinary person not a public figure.
* Always remember that We are not from the Mars.
* While covering a story,we should always know how not to hurt people.
* Always treat people the way you like to be treated.
* Journalists enjoy the same kind of privileges where manners are concerned.
* We should brake the notion that those of us in media are arrogant,highhanded and disrespectful.
* We always evolute what our limits are in covering a story-the scope of our Journalistic ethics.